- Active single coil pickup
- Crisp acoustic sound
- 100% hum-free
- Easy installation
- Stereo endpin connection for permenent installation
- Detachable quick mount 12' (4m) output cable
- Electronic circuitry is powered by two 3V cell batteries (#2032)
- Extremely low power consumption
The active single coil pickup is characterized by perfectly balanced output and creates, unlike other magnetic soundhole pickups, a very clear and crisp acoustic sound.
Low impedance output and a completely shielded case makes the SH 141 totally hum-free. The installation is as easy and can be done in seconds.
The SH 141 comes with a stereo endpin connection for permanent, "internal" installation. Additionally, a detachable quick mount 12’ (4m) cable for temporary, "external" installation is included. Electronic circuitry is powered by two 3V cell batteries (#2032) with an extremely low power consumption.